Night Safari in Singapore
The Night Safari is a popular attraction in Singapore, located at 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826. It is the world's first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most visited tourist spots in the city. The approximate latitude and longitude is 1.4021° N, 103.7881° E.
What to Expect
The Night Safari is an open-air zoo that houses over 2,500 animals from 130 species. The animals are kept in their natural habitat and visitors can see them up close from a safe distance. The park is divided into seven geographical zones, each representing a different region of the world. Visitors can take a tram ride or walk along the trails to explore the different zones.
- The Creatures of the Night Show: Watch a 20-minute show featuring nocturnal animals like the civet, binturong, and hyena.
- Tram Ride: Take a 40-minute tram ride that takes you through the different zones of the park. The tram ride is included in the admission fee.
- Walking Trails: Explore the different zones of the park on foot. The walking trails are well-lit and safe.
- Animal Encounters: Get up close with some of the animals in the park. You can feed the animals and learn more about them from the park rangers.
- Dining: Enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants in the park. The Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant offers a buffet dinner with a view of the park.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing as you will be doing a lot of walking.
- Bring insect repellent as mosquitoes are common in the park.
- Arrive early to avoid the crowds.
- Book your tickets online to avoid the long queues at the entrance.
- The park is open from 7:15pm to 12:00am daily.