Explore Khao Kho National Park in Khao Kho
Explore Khao Kho National Park
Khao Kho National Park is located in the city of Phetchabun, Thailand. It is a beautiful and scenic destination that offers breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside. The park is situated at an approximate latitude of 16.7067° N and longitude of 101.1477° E.
Things to Do
There are many activities to enjoy in Khao Kho National Park. Some of the most popular include:
- Hiking - There are many trails throughout the park that offer stunning views of the mountains and valleys.
- Camping - There are several campsites within the park where you can pitch your tent and spend the night.
- Wildlife Watching - Khao Kho National Park is home to a variety of wildlife, including monkeys, deer, and birds.
- Photography - The park is a photographer's dream, with its stunning vistas and beautiful landscapes.
Khao Kho National Park is home to several attractions that are worth visiting:
- Phra Borommathat Chedi - This is a beautiful golden pagoda that offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- Wat Phra That Chon Kaew - This temple is located on a hilltop and offers panoramic views of the park.
- Khao Kho Wind Farm - This is a modern wind farm that offers a unique and interesting perspective on renewable energy.
The easiest way to get to Khao Kho National Park is by car. From Phetchabun city, take Route 21 north for approximately 50 km. Then, turn left onto Route 12 and follow the signs to the park. Alternatively, you can hire a taxi or take a bus from Phetchabun city.
If you love nature and outdoor activities, Khao Kho National Park is a must-visit destination. With its stunning views, beautiful landscapes, and variety of attractions and activities, it is sure to be a highlight of your trip to Thailand.