Transfer to Retreat Rasdhoo Maldives
The guest house is located in the local island of Rasdhoo where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied
To reach the hotels in Rasdhoo Island, a public ferryboat, Speedboat, Private speedboat or seaplane can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 5 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.Public Ferry Boat
- Ferryboat takes 3 hours to reach Rasdhoo Island and costs approximately 3.50 USD per person per way
- Departure from Male’ - Sunday ,Tuesday, Thursday at 9:00 AM
- Departure from Rasdhoo Island - Saturday, Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 AMSpeedboat Ferry
- Ferryboat takes 1 hour to reach Rasdhoo Island and costs approximately 40 USD per person per way. Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer – 5 days prior arrival
- Every Monday, Thursday and Saturday
- Male’ to Rasdhoo- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 3:45 PM
- Rasdhoo to Male’- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 8:00 AMChartered Speedboat
Speedboat takes 1 hour to reach Rasdhoo Island and approximately costs 550 - 650 USD per way. Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer – 5 days prior arrivalSeaplane Transfer
- Seaplane takes 15 minutes to reach Rasdhoo Island and costs approximately 245 USD per person per way.
- Children (below 12 years old) pay USD 98 per person per Thursday and Saturday at 8:00 AM
- Roundtrip transfers cost USD 460 per personMaldives booking and transfer info (FAQ)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!